I bought my first pair of snowshoes ever! And I found snowshoe friends! And so it was time to go celebrate--because it snowed!
My friends Dan and Grant helped me find my shoes. And then, with the help of Bryant and Linda, we all organized a snowshoe adventure.
We had so much fun playing around in the snow...we hiked up Mill B in Big Cottonwood Canyon...
In all, we had 10 people! A great turnout for our first event! There was Linda, Grant, Bryant, Dan, Henry, Tracey, Evelyn, Caleb, Paige, and me! It was so much fun!
Here's some pics from the night!
Me before the hike! I look so nice and straight haired....
Me, Linda, and Tracey
Bryant was ready to go...
Grant was prepped...
Takin a break...
The aftermath of the attacks...Bryant was nice enough to help wipe the snow off me...
It's hard makin snowangels with snowshoes...can't move the feet...
Tracey and me after making our snow angels...
I love snowshoeing! Maybe a little more than real hiking...I don't know--it could be a tie...
No comments:
Post a Comment