Confession...I have never donated blood before today. Honestly. Part of it was because I was scared. Part of it was because I really think I couldn't for a while during college from some things in my medical history. But now I have no excuses I belevie...at least they poked a needle in me (thank goodness it only took one!). And I donated blood. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be and I felt just fine! I still feel like there is a needle in my arm every once and a while, but other than that--I'm pretty much okay!
My friend Desiree donated for the first time too.
1 comment:
Hey that's awesome! I donated my first time when I was 16. I passed out but it didn't stop me. Most of the time when I go I can't give though because my iron is too low. Congrats on conquering your fear! :)
Post a Comment