Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A little StReSs...

So--some may say I'm not happy--rediculous phone call I got from a guy tonight. I had rejected him a while back--and he wanted to know why. Then he told me I wasn't happy like the time I went out with him--he wanted to know why? Bah!

So not true! But I do have just a little stress is all...

I just realized today--I have a lot to do and it is time to be the "responsible" Amy again...

Gotta love tracking back on...

Some things on my plate--and if any of you out there in blogging land know how to make it better--please send suggestions!

*My leg--gotta get it strong again! Exercise!
*Report Cards--have to learn the new system! And need to figure grades!
*Parent Teacher Conference--how do you tell some parents their child may benefit from resource...
*First Grade Program--need to get pictures taken and a power point made!
*Halloween Costume--somehow I'm supposed to have one...
*Halloween Party--my room mom is in charge of that one--but I have this little doubt in me because I have heard nothing!
*My Religion Paper--it is long overdue...
*Dating--if the opportunity comes--ha!
*Saving money for a few wants...

Anyway--that's just some of it...no worries though--I do best when I am a little stressed!

No comments: