So--I have had some busy craziness lately, and managed to squeeze in some fun! I have been.... SNOWSHOEING! Can I just say I love it.
This month, I have bee three times. I went one night with a bunch of strangers I don't know and thought I was going to die. They didn't stop at all in the first mile of the hike...and I usually stop a couple times as my body acclimates. But--I survived and kept up with them! I was proud of me!
Then, I went with some friends from work and a friend from Florida. It was a beginner trip with some ladies who had never been before. So--we took an easy trail--Donut Falls. It ended up being a lot of fun. The ladies were pros!
Here's some pics from the outing!
The Donut Falls Area
Snow on the outhouse (not as much as we usually get...)
No comments:
Post a Comment