April 1, 2010
My friend Jessica has been trying to convince me forever that it is okay to pierce my ears. And I have never thought it wasn't okay. I just have never wanted them. Something about the holes in my ears scared me as a kid. But, now that I'm older, I have grown fond of earrings and have kind of wanted them. So today was the day Jessica and I did it.
The right after photo. I went to the gym right before, so I was stunning! Jessica made me hold the comfort bear so I would look tough.

The after a shower look. With the new headband Jessica bought me for being brave today!

Thanks Jessica for being a good friend! And making me step out and try new things!
P.S. This is not an April Fools Joke!
3 comments:
You look beautiful! Good job on being brave. :)
I love it! It looks so good :) I hadn't realized you never got your ears pierced! I was terrified to do it, and cried right up until it was over. Pat on the back Amy!
I'm so proud of you! :)
Post a Comment