Saturday, November 15, 2008

Chutes and Ladders

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I just had to post these fun pictures from our drive back from Vegas...

On our way home, we stopped by the Vegas Temple--it is on my top ten list--and somehow, we just happened to get to watch the air show again...how lucky we were...it was my favorite part--the heritage flight! We had to watch cuz Henry and Chase were sucked in...and the view was really neat there because you could see the height the planes were getting...


Because the planes were flying--I got to drive so Chase could watch--so Linda and I ended up being in the front. Linda pulled out my kids meal game of Chutes and Ladders...we played for a while with her rolling, but it never ended...neither one of us won, which means we're both winners...

It was a fun drive, until we hit the storm, but even that was fun...

I'm glad Linda came along to keep me company!

No comments: