Sunday, December 14, 2008

Festival Of Trees

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Today, Irene, Linda, Henry and I decided to attend the Festival of Trees! It was fun to go and see all the neat displays that people could come up with. Deep down inside of me--I have a love of decorating trees. I would love to participate in an activity like this someday!

Here's some pics of the neat trees.



The Nutcracker Tree
The flashing light glass musical tree.
The wooden tree with the amazing tricks! It was fun to watch all the pool balls move around this thing--definitely something to entertain my mind!
My favorite part of it was the xylophone staircase! It made the coolest sound!


The missionary trees--Elder Spruce and Elder Pine
There were also neat gingerbread houses!

3 comments:

grant said...

do you have a video of that xylophone tree?

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite things to go to each year and I didn't make it this year. I was sad. Glad you got to go see all the trees. I'm going to be helping decorate one next year! :)

Unknown said...

No...I don't have a video. I forgot my camera this day actually--I know! Shocking! Linda took these pics for me.