Monday, December 15, 2008

My Birthday!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

For my birthday, Linda, Bryant and I drove to Idaho! We went to see my family and spend the day with them. We got their Friday night (or I guess Saturday morning at 1:30). Then we all slept--but when we woke up--there was no power! There was a horrible wind the night before and it knocked out the power in our area.










We ended up driving to Rexburg to pick my sister Kim up from school--Bryant helped her drive back to Idaho Falls. Then, we went and ate Thai food at Pete's restaurant the Thai House. Then, we headed back to Salt Lake--but we had one stop on the way. We stayed and played by the falls and got some fun pictures.





We stopped at my favorite place--Lava Hot Springs! It was perfect weather! Light snowfall and a gorgeous moon. Who could ask for more?!? I love that place--and I think I convinced Linda and Bryant too...





We stopped on the way home in Brigham City at the Peach City Diner and ate dinner. It was an old fashioned type place and we had a great dinner.



I had so much fun on my birthday--thanks Linda and Bryant for making it special!

3 comments:

Jason Staten said...

Looks like you had a blast Amy. I was surprised to see that there's a museum for potatoes though. Do they have like the world's oldest, shriveled in its glory? Or the largest, which has potatoes growing off of it that have potatoes growing off of them? Oh Idaho, such a foreign land to me.

Unknown said...

NO--but they do have the worlds largest pringle--although it does have a little crack in it...if I remember from my elementary days...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great time! I love Lava Hot Sprins. I've only gone twice but enjoyed both times. I still need to get up to Rexburg to see the temple!