Friday, April 10, 2009

Chase's Goodbye Party

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I know this one is a little late in being posted---but I've been busy! I have to make a special post for my friend Chase though--he's leaving Utah to move back home to Florida to go for his dreams of joining the Air Force! So--we had a goodbye party for him.

Those of you that know about Chase and I know that we have a history--we dated, but we are still good friends. He is one of my closest friends I have and I respect him for being able to continue being my friend!

So--since he's leaving, we had a goodbye party for him and some of our friends at my house. I tried to take pictures, but I forgot--I was busy getting that box ready and such...so I missed out on part of the party. I felt bad--but no worries--Chase took pictures to make me smile. So, I will share some of them with you all!


Chase

Everyone that was left at the end...


Tyler Guerts--one of our amazing friends!


I think I mostly learned to not leave my camera unattended in Chase's hands...


Chase, good luck in your endeavors. You have always told me how important these things are that you are doing--I want you to know that I am still always going to be your biggest fan and support next to your mom (and when you find her, your wife!). Thanks for being there for me through the years too! You are going to be great! I hope to see you fly that F-22 someday.

No comments: