Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I love Hockey!

Tonight I had this desire to go to the hockey game! Fortunately, Bryant was nice enough to go along with me! We had a great time...here's some pics...


Bryant and I in our 5th row seats--right behind the penalty box! It was a good deal for the seats too, and we had plenty of entertainment from our neighbors around us...

The Grizz Goalie...he was amazing!
Every hockey game should have its good fight--these two were the cause of the fight tonight--they got two others penalized as well!
The Grizz after they won 3-2 in overtime! It was a close game!

Hockey is a fun sport! We had a good time watching the mascot as well--he was funny. He came in the penalty box right beneath where we were sitting and made us laugh a lot. Here's some footage of that too!


No comments: