Friday, September 3, 2010

Sister Hepworth works in the library at BYU-Idaho. She was my angel when I was there. She always had a treat for me and she was always smiling and happy. She had some difficult things that went on in her life and she always stayed positive.
I happened to see her this weekend when I was in Rexburg. She has just recently been diagnosed with stage 1 ovarian cancer. She has recently undergone chemo and is still smiling. I love this lady.
We had the chance to talk though and she reminded me of how not in control over life we are. It is in the Lord's hands and we have to trust his timing in our lives. She mentioned how she was prepared for anything at this point, but obviously Heavenly Father has a plan to keep her here longer.
I for one am grateful He has. She was an angel in my life this weekend to remind me of how precious life really is. Thank you Sister Hepworth!
No comments:
Post a Comment