Monday, July 11, 2011

Memorial Day

May 30, 2011

Today my cousin Amanda and I decided to visit some family graves and put flowers on them. We ended up going to our 4th great grandpa's grave in Spanish Fork. Zebedee Coltrin was our pioneer ancestor who knew the prophet Joseph Smith in Nauvoo and also traveled across the country to the Salt Lake Area. When he arrived here--he later was sent to Spanish Fork to settle that area--making it lucky for us because we could go and visit his grave.

Zebedee Coltrin

Amanda had never been--and I've been a few times--but this time I finally found it quicker this time! I just have to remember which street--but I think I already forgot... I know he is on the east side of the block he is in though! And more to the east of the cemetery!

Amanda, Owen, and Penny

Me 

No comments: