June 25, 2011
My cousin Amanda wanted to attend Taylorsville Days, so I decided to attend with them. We had the chance to go on some rides--well Owen did--and I got to go down the big slide with him too.
I got some cute pics of the kids though having some fun!
 |
| Owen loved riding the train |
 |
| And the pony |
 |
| He was in deep thought |
 |
| This one I at least got him to smile! |
 |
Little Penny was tired!
|
Later that night--my friend Jason wanted to go back and watch the fireworks, so we did. And I think it was one of the best firework shows I have seen. Especially because I missed them on the 4th of July! We found a nice spot on the grass to watch the Abba-cadabbra show and the fireworks lasted for about a good 30 minutes. It was pretty impressive!
No comments:
Post a Comment