Jared is my hero today! Somehow I got sticky gum on the carpet of my car and he was able to get it out! This is not the first time that Jared has gotten spots out of my car! He is amazing!
We were looking at my blog tonight and he said, "Amy, I'm on there, right?" I stared and looked at him blankly--no he isn't. I just started this a couple weeks ago--I haven't hung out with Jared for a while...
So I told him that we need to go make a new memory so I can add it to my blog--but our schedules are busy for the next few weeks so it may not happen just yet. So I told Jared that in the meantime, I would put some from our last trip together on...so here is an old memory.
January 26, 2008
Jared and I took a really long drive on this day. We called it the Mood Ring Extravaganza because I had just gotten a mood ring and it went through a variety of colors on the whole drive. Jared is from Nevada and so he's not as familiar with all the fun roads in Utah--and he and I both have driving in common. We both love to do it! He drives a Toyota 4 Runner so he and I enjoy the "off roading" capabilities we both have. Another commonality that we both have is we love to take pictures! (Although Jared is much better at it than me...he's really good!). Here's some samples of his work!
We drove down through Provo Canyon first, and then we drove up to Sundance, followed by a quick photo-op of the snow and the mountains (keep in mind we are reliving a January memory right now...), and then we drove through Heber and Park City and on to a favorite drive of mine out by the Mormon Trail. It was fun and we saw a ton of snow! And my Jeep did a great job handling the snow....
I'm glad I have another friend who loves driving as much as I do--only problem is these darn gas prices! They'll be the end of me and my Jeep! Jared's and my next plan is for me to show him another new fun road to drive on and then a serious day of detailing our cars--we both need a new wax job and a good carpet clean in mine...I'm grateful I have a friend who will clean the car with me! Thanks Jared!!!
1 comment:
Everyone wants a hero in their life... I'm glad you have Jared!. Yeah, Jared!
Post a Comment