Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sam The Dog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sam the dog belongs to my friend Dave. Dave has been gone to Washington DC this summer working, so my friend Chase--who lives with Dave--has had the privilege of taking care of Sam. At the beginning of the summer--Sam would run away and make everyone look all over for him. But, through some discipline and training, Sam has been staying at home more now and not running away.


Dave's house has great access to the Provo River and Sam loves the river. I had the chance on Sunday to play with Sam some in the river. He loves to chase things in the river--especially sticks or wood. I happened to only have rocks to throw to him, but he loves to run after those as well. He also would dry himself on Chase while he was laying in the hammock. He would run underneath of Chase and make the hammock rock back and forth--meanwhile getting Chase wet as well.

Blogger: Amy's Adventures - Edit Post "Sam The Dog"

After we played in the water--we also had the chance to jump on the trampoline--or more so Chase bounced me all over the trampoline...he's found it fun to see how high he can bounce me--it is a game for him--not so much for me though...

Devon came over as well and I promised him I would put his picture on my blog--so here's to Dev!


But--this post is dedicated to Sam the dog...and Chase for training him some. Sam has come a long way from when I first met him--he even will obey the command "sit". Sam really is becoming a "good dog"!

No comments: