Can I just say I love Christmas music--it is one of my favorite genres I own! But...we only listen to it for about a month...I actually listen to it throughout the year, but not constantly--just when I am in that mood...it happens maybe 4 or 5 times other than November and December...
But, as I was driving home Saturday...I listened to two stations in Utah that were both already playing it...and if you live in Salt Lake, you know what they are. It was fun to hear it...but at the same time...I have mixed feelings about that...
What do you think...is it a little too early to be playing that stuff 24-7?
13 years ago
1 comment:
No, its not too early. We should carry Christmas in our hearts all year long. What better way then through music.
My daughters favorite lullaby is Silent night. And I sang Chase to sleep as a baby to the words of White Christmas. Its ever too early to have Christmas Music.
You need to go to my link about this very subject!!!
Here..copy and paste:
http://estore.websitepros.com/1673677/Detail.bok?no=435
Post a Comment