Today I had lunch with my cousin Amanda and her husband Tyler and their 10 month oldson Owen. They were in Utah visiting family--and I'm glad I was part of the family they could visit with for a minute! It was so neat to see them after a couple years--I ran into her (after having not seen her since we were kids) in Manhattan, New York, of all places. And to top it off, it was in the temple--sometimes I think there are special spirits out there guiding us to meet the people we do...and I'm grateful for the one that had us in the temple the same night! It was fun to see them again.
Amanda and Owen--he actually smiled for me in this one!
My cousin Amanda and Owen--I think she looks like such a great mom from being with them today!
It's hard to tell with this shot--but this was toward the end of Owen's "strong arms" that he does...
Thanks Amanda for taking time to see me and make a memory with me! I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment