Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love having firsts--and tonight was my first night skiing! I am no good at all--it took forever till I was finally just going--but for some reason--I panic and make myself bail out and fall! But--my friend Bryant took me and taught me and I think we made progress! I just need to go again--but maybe after things recover a little (especially since my leg was bummed from frisbee earlier this week...)
I learned a lot about getting up and down...I also learned a lot about falling and pies...or pizzas, or whatever you want to call them. I am also learning about recovering from falling in the snow! At least snow is soft...
Me on the ski lift--I think I look nervous!
My teacher Bryant on the ski lift--I think he looks nervous too...

Bryant giving me a thumbs up plus lots of encouragement!

We survived! And I think I may try again--because I can only get better!

No comments:
Post a Comment