Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Glitter Toes!

To celebrate that my box is gone, my friend Jessica and I planned to get glitter toes. I had no idea what glitter toes were before I went, but I am hooked!

Glitter toes is like getting a pedicure, only not really. Instead of getting your toes painted with polish, you use glitter and gel. Then, they go under U-V light three times to harden. Then, viola, you have glitter toes. I went with a subtle pink, but they have every color you can imagine and you can be bold or not so bold...

I went with a subtle pink this time, but next time I think I want blue jeans...it's a shiny blue!

The glitter toes are supposed to last about 4 or 5 weeks. The way you take them off is with a nail file. And in all--it cost only $25. The lady that did them for me said they also stop ingrown toenails...imagine that!

I am hooked! I love the sparkliness to them! I will probably go back in a while...

If anyone is interested, let me know! I'll get you her info--she's in Draper!

3 comments:

Suzy Toronto Studios said...

OK, so I LOVE them...REALLY LOVE THEM! I can't wait to get them too! I'm going to google them and see it anyone in FL does them

Dan and Whitney said...

Congrats on sending your National Board box out! Sorry I didn't get through reading all of your papers. Getting set-up to be a sub in multiple districts has taken up a chunk of my time. In regards to the message you left me on Saturday...I'll give you a call this evening to chat!

bekki said...

So cute! I want some! Good job on getting your Board Box out! I bet that's a relief - at lease to have it done. Since you are off track you are welcome to come play whenever you would like! Just send me a text or whatever!