Friday, April 17, 2009

The "Old Timers" Group

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

There is a special group of people in the Draper, UT area who have been here for quite a while--and they are apparently called the "Old Timers" (their name is in the process of change, I believe.). Somehow--I've been around long enough that I was invited to be in this group. It's a group for those of us who were a part of the Riverview 7th Ward before the split. Those of you who were a part of that remember. So--here's some pictures.


I love that Bishop Tait uses a Mac! And that Doug is smiling. These guys were looking at power cars...


Here's the girls and Adam sitting and talking about love and stuff...


Henry playing with his phone.


Kristen looking like she is hitting Roque.


Anthony and me


Roque and Kristen

It was fun to be with a my old friends! I hadn't seen them for a while!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Man what a small world! Kristen is my old roommate! You'll have to tell her HI for me! :)