Saturday, June 6, 2009

1st Camping Trip of '09

Friday, June 5, 2009

Linda, Eric, and I went on my first camping trip of the year. We decided spontaneously to go up to Butterfield Canyon by my new house and go camping. We grabbed Eric's 2 man tent, some sleeping bags, an ax, some pots and pans, and some snacks and we headed out.

We had a blast! It was so relaxing and fun. And all three of us in the tent kept the heat in and we were warm. I think that was the best I've ever slept camping in my life!

Thanks Eric and Linda for a fun evening!


Eric building our fire.

The two man tent...

The fire...

Me roasting some marshmallows.

Eric cooking our pasta.

Linda lighting the cooking and eating some bread.

Me waiting patiently with my fork...

Eric eating the s'more I made him.

Our feast!

No comments: