As soon as the bell rang on June 12 for the end of the year--I was outta there and heading to the airport to catch my flight to Orlando! I stayed with some good friends of mine out there, the Toronto family! And they took such good care of me and let me get what I needed...relaxation...
Here's some pics from my trip!
I love how beautiful it is on the inside!
The best friend of all--Lucy! She went swimming with me every day!
The pool I swam in everyday! I love swimming--I could love living in Orlando if I had a pool (or I guess anywhere for that matter...wait...I do have a pool...)All in all--it was just what the doctor ordered...a week of relaxation...and time to unwind from my stressful year. I was sad that NASA's shuttle launch got scrubbed both times...but I enjoyed my visit nonetheless! It was great! Thanks Suzy for letting me come! I hope I can come back someday!



No comments:
Post a Comment