Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Annual Tradition

December 10, 2010

Every year, I have an annual tradition of going to Lava Hot Springs with some friends and soaking in the fun. This year, my friends Bridger, Kimi and Devin came with me. We went up Friday night and soaked, then stayed at my parents house.
The next morning--we decided to do something I've always wanted to do. We went snowshoeing at Craters of the Moon. I had always wanted to do that--it was a bucket list activity. And now I can say I've done it.


Kimi by the sign of Craters of the Moon

Putting our snowshoes on


Bridger decided to make a snow angel


This picture sums up the story of my life...

Me with the beautiful background


Walking down the trail


Bridger, Devin, me, and Kimi.


Me by one of my most favorite places on earth


My parents took us to the Thai House and Pete made us some delicious food.


And it is all because of these two people that I exist and am who I am.

I have the best parents in the world. I am grateful for them and raising me to be the lady I am. They have been the best examples and friends I could have ever wanted.

It was a great start to my birthday weekend. My annual rendezvous to Lava :)

No comments: