This year was different for decorating the tree. Since both of my sisters are now married, I had the opportunity to decorate the tree with just my parents and myself. My family has started a tradition of where we collect a new ornament every year that my mother purchases. And the goal was someday when we had our own families, we could take our ornaments and put them on our own tree.
Well--someone still doesn't have a family! But--it's okay because it was fun to spend the time with my mom and dad and hang the ornaments on our tree at home.
Then, when I got back to Utah, I had the chance to decorate my own tree here. This is my tree--it has been the same for the past several years. It might be time for me to get some new decorations for it, but for now, it will do.
I love Christmas. Let the celebrating begin! Welcome December!
No comments:
Post a Comment