Saturday, December 18, 2010
Today my friend Jason and I went snowshoeing. We both have been recovering from colds, so we decided to take it easy. We went to one of my favorite places--Doughnut Falls. While we were out hiking, there was a beautiful snowfall that started, so I got soaked! But--I got some great photos to share!

Jason led the way.

How many feet would you guess that is?

Some pictures of the snow

This trail hadn't been too used...it was fresh powder.

I am a total snowshoe nerd. Here I am in my beacon, carrying my snow shovel. I am prepared for anything!

These are my favorite trees.

It was so peaceful out there.

This area was so peaceful and undisturbed, until...

Jason had us do some action photos.

Jason and me

The clouds that caused the fresh snowfall.

Another shot of the clouds--and a dead tree.

I love the way the snow frosts the evergreen trees.
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!! Looks like fun :)
Post a Comment