Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Princess Test...

So I went to my friend Tiffany's blog and found this...it was fun...


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Tiff--I can't get sucked into this stuff--I have to be focused--not the year for this stuff...but I love ya--you inspired me to try the blogging stuff out....

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What? It's so easy! It's like emailing all your good friends, but you only have to write it once! You're not going to keep it up? Just once a week? Come on? Or twice a week? You do need to be careful not to get sucked in! You have to admit, it's lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!