So--I signed up to play softball on a city league team with people in my ward. It should be interesting, because I have never played softball for real before...I don't know if I am any good.
I can catch the ball, I can throw sort of, and I can bat--not so well...
My friend Doug and I went and picked up gear for me so I can be ready to play. I now am the proud owner of a mitt, a softball, and cleats.
Then we went to the batting cages. Fun! I actually hit a good percentage of the balls--just not very well.
We played catch with my new mitt after as well. Time to break it in.
If anyone else wants to play catch--give me a call! I need practice. We'll see how this goes...

2 comments:
I haven't played in years and need to go buy a mitt... the family mitt is being used by my sister;). We should go buy me a mitt sometime a practice! That would be fun!
We totally should! I would love to play with ya!
Post a Comment