Sunday, March 22, 2009

For Fun!

On Monday last week, I got to do something fun! Don't worry--I've been making time for it here and there...

But, my friend Courtney, from high school, is in Guys and Dolls out in Magna--and I think anyone who wants to go see it should!

My friend Bryant and I went with my friend Bekki from high school and her husband Joel. We had a good time and even had front row seats.

I hadn't seen Bekki for years--so it was fun to catch up and talk. It was great to be with old friends!

Bryant sucking a lemon...

Bekki and her husband Joel

Courtney (Miss Adelaide), me, and Bekki

Thanks for the fun, girls! Let's play again sometime soon!

BTW--the show is playing til the end of the month! It was fun to watch! I'd say go see it!

1 comment:

BriANDaleen said...

So if you show up in Idaho on the 25th of April, Liz is getting married! That would be awesome to suprise her at her reception...only if you can make it of course!