I was washing my whites--my whites of all things...and didn't realize that my hoodie was in it...
And in my hoodie--it was a white one--was my iPod nano...
My first thought was "At least it wasn't my cell phone this time!" (Yes...I have done that to my cell phone before...it lived though after a week of letting it dry--had a little stress, yes, but it lived...has now been replaced...)
So, now my iPod nano sits in a jar of rice because Henry thinks the rice will absorb the water out of it...so we shall see...
In the meantime--I wanted a new iPod anyway...so we got one. Here's the happy moment--this one has 120G compared to my 4G on my old one...
Yeah for technology! Now I can continue to go to the gym and work out to my running playlist! Let's just pray I don't wash this one...at least it is heavy enough that I think I will recgonize it in a pocket!
2 comments:
I got the 120 ipod classic too and love it. But now I want an iphone instead! I love allt eh gadgetsa dn gizmos...
Oops.. one more thing..my favorite thing.... is that I carry around a bunch of movies on my ipod too, Now when I am waiting in doctor offices, at airports, etc.. I watch movies!!! I got stuck on the Florida turnpike for almost 2 hours the other day.. so I put my car in park and watched Momma Mia! while I waited in traffic.
Post a Comment