Something you should know about me--I have never really been scared at haunted places before...and this one was no exception...I think my reaction in these situations is to laugh (thanks to Elder Wirthlin, I know how beneficial laughing is now!).
The scariest part if I had to pick one was probably the part where it is pitch black and you couldn't see anything. We were in a tight maze and I was at the back holding onto the hood of Henry's hoodie, and everyone was stuck and someone was creeping up from behind (I think one of the spooks who were to make us keep moving--I didn't like the idea that I was at the back...)
Looking it up online, there's some scary stuff about this place...it is on one of the most haunted lists for Utah. If I had known all this before going--it may have been more scary to me...
http://www.utahghost.org/EVP_main_pages/Tooele_hosp.html
I think though--I used to scare myself so bad when I was little, that I'm just not scared as much anymore. But--it was fun to go and do something for Halloween!
2 comments:
So I checked out that website and HOLY CRAP that was freaky! I can't believe all of those recordings they have of spirits! aaaggghhh...
Thanks for sharing all of those pics. Looks like you guys had a fun time and you are looking cute as always! :)
Looks like fun! Why didn't I go!:)!!?!?!
Post a Comment