Actually, right now I am reading The Secret Life of Bees. It is an interesting story...if anyone else has read it, let me know what you think!
I don't know that I like that I'm Bella--she's kinda crazy emotional...I hope I'm not as crazy as her...
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
2 comments:
I read "bee's" but I didn't like it all that much. Very Depressing. VERY!!! I am half way through the first Twilight book now.. I'm liking it pretty much which surprised me because i thought it sounded dumb.I do like the fact that it is a series... I like LONGGGGG plot lines.
I have pretty much sworn off all Oprah books. They are all so depressing. I haven't read one that was uplifting yet.
I just saw the movie, The Secret Life of Bees" Its the first movie I have ever seen that was actually better than a book.
Post a Comment