Saturday, October 25, 2008

My roommate Linda and I decided to go to a concealed weapons class today. The only reason I'm writing about this here, is because the class was free. We went at the encouragement of our friend Chase who thinks knowing these things about guns is very important. I left the class agreeing, but I think I am reluctant to buying a gun for myself... I know that if we are educated about them, it is better than not having the education on them.

But--I'm going to put a plug in for you on the classes. The guy who teaches them, Larry, is great--it was a 5 hour class, but he was entertaining. The classes are at FBMG in Draper and they are free because Larry wants to educate more people on gun use and make sure people in Utah are protecting themselves. He said to make sure all military men, teachers, and students know that the classes are free (for them--he wants guns in schools for protection--he teaches these classes once a month). So--if anyone wants to take advantage of that, it was worth it!
Check out their link:
https://fbmginc.3dcartstores.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment