Sunday, March 15, 2009

Photo of the week!

This is my life right now--this box! Ugh! It is my boards box--I have to start packing it in the near future...


Everything that I am working on has to go inside this box and it will be mailed back to the National Boards people...and it has to be in a certain order all labeled properly and a lot of extra things...




I am thinking I look happier in this pic than I really am...
I have to keep reminding myself there is a purpose in all this--I'm not just crazy--and it has worked out for some reason...God knows what He is doing with me...we hope!

I'm celebrating when it's all done though! Yay! Two more weeks of this stuff for now...

1 comment:

Suzy Toronto Studios said...

I have this funny sign on my desk right now that says. "If by happy you mean trapped with no means of escape, then yes, I am happy" I think of you when I think about you struggling through your boards...

Hang in there...