Monday, August 4, 2008

The Ending

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday we went to church with my family in Blackfoot at the Blackfoot 3rd ward. My dad has been bishop of that ward for the past 3 years. He was released yesterday from bishop since we have moved out of the ward and stake. He is mixed emotioned--happy that he is not going to be as busy anymore and carry the burden of things he knew from before, but he is also sad because we have been in that ward for at least 20 years and he has a lot of friends he'll be leaving. He did a good job as bishop if you ask me...and he made a difference in that ward.

After we went to church, we found some fun sunflowers--Angie's favorite flower--so we took her picture with them. I also had to take my friends to the big potato--honestly--I don't know if I have ever had my picture taken with it--I think I have, but I can't remember. But--I've taken it for so many other people so many times.
After a big lunch and singing happy birthday to Angie over sticky rice and coconut milk with mango, we left for home. We headed back to Utah and it was nice to be able to stand and not be driving! We had a great trip and we learned so much...



I have a feeling this is not the last you've heard about the Wandering Women of the World...

No comments: