Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Snowing!!!

I looked out the window and what did I see--snow on the mountain outside from me!

So--I know that I am seriously going to miss summer--and fall has been wonderful, but I absolutely love winter! It is one of my favorites!!! (There I go again...)

Reminiscing from winters past, I was looking at some pics--last winter, Jamie and I developed a love for snow shoeing!

Here's some pics from our hike last winter...
Sterling, me, and Jamie
The snow was deep!

The world looks so peaceful when it's all white!

Jamie and I

I know Jamie and I are planning to snow shoe some this winter before she get's married!!! But, if anyone else wants to join us on our hikes, please let me know! We'd love more people to come with us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have the same template on your page that Trish Morrison has on her class blog! It's really cute. I saw you working out in Dimple Dell too! I am coaching volleyball there again. I love it. I love how you have a love for every season and you see the best in it. I was just thinking "oh, I hate the snow. I am not ready for it." Thanks for pointing out the positives.

Tiffany said...

can you believe it!?!?! Snow, snow, go away, come again another day:)! I don't want it! Not yet anyway! Ok, so maybe we can hang out next week?

Suzy Toronto Studios said...

Enjoy the snow. I went to the beach today! I do NOT want tot trade places!!!

Love, you favorite "Florida Friend"