August 9, 2008

In honor of the Olympics in China, my roommates and I decided to celebrate. What better way than to go out and eat Chinese! We found a restaurant in South Jordan that gave us a great deal--and we left full.
Good thing I was in the Chinese mood today--it was delicious!

My fortune was great too--it said, "An unexpected visitor will bring you great blessings." Hmm....I wonder who that is?
Now it's time to go and watch the Olympics--Linda and I are rooting for Michael Phelps!
2 comments:
Hey amy just getting back to you. I've been out of town but my email is still the same karenbear16@yahoo
It looks like you are enjoying the olympics. if you ever watch mens volleyball my husbands cousin is Richard lambourne the defensive specialist. GO USA!!!
I think Phelps is a given! Comon on now! Ha ha!! Don't you just love the olympics! Have fun watching!!!
Post a Comment